Sand Fest-Little Sahara Ok

TNTS355

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll try and be there friday sometime with cal ( kick start) got his turd running pretty good at least i hope so? hopefully he'll be riding wheelies down the strip before satuday afternoon.. i think we are going to try and trailer over a bunch of bikes so we dont have to ride all the way down the road and across the dunes. maybe just day parking spot i hope.

its thursday morning and i have about 3 bikes to try and get ready spent the last few weeks getting everyone elses shit going!! i'm hoping to have some fun with the nerf bar racers this trip!!

is BOB coming up wit you tim do you know? i'll have his hot rod with me got to see if it stays together. if he's not there we need to line'em up! i took that stinking twist throttle off so i can actually ride it.

might even have the "trail bike" on alky this trip...

i'll try and be there friday sometime with cal ( kick start) got his turd running pretty good at least i hope so? hopefully he'll be riding wheelies down the strip before satuday afternoon.. i think we are going to try and trailer over a bunch of bikes so we dont have to ride all the way down the road and across the dunes. maybe just day parking spot i hope.

its thursday morning and i have about 3 bikes to try and get ready spent the last few weeks getting everyone elses shit going!! i'm hoping to have some fun with the nerf bar racers this trip!!

is BOB coming up wit you tim do you know? i'll have his hot rod with me got to see if it stays together. if he's not there we need to line'em up! i took that stinking twist throttle off so i can actually ride it.

might even have the "trail bike" on alky this trip...

[/quot

I think it's just him and dub don't know if he got anyone else to go. I'm sitting on buttercup right now.

WOW!!! What a weekend boyz!! Saying I had a blast is an understatement!! Fighting the weather and jetting the carbs for the weather changes was minor detail. You all are good peeps and thanks for letting Cam and I haul our bikes over to ur campsite. Tim, love the trailer man!! I am on a mission to get me one. Amanda is on my ass to get one set up like urs. Thanks again everyone for the hospitality and kindness! I offered for anyone who wanted to to ride my bike and I didnt have any takers, I was a lil upset about it lol!!! Im working on posting the videos I got on the strip.

WOW!!! What a weekend boyz!! Saying I had a blast is an understatement!! Fighting the weather and jetting the carbs for the weather changes was minor detail. You all are good peeps and thanks for letting Cam and I haul our bikes over to ur campsite. Tim, love the trailer man!! I am on a mission to get me one. Amanda is on my ass to get one set up like urs. Thanks again everyone for the hospitality and kindness! I offered for anyone who wanted to to ride my bike and I didnt have any takers, I was a lil upset about it lol!!! Im working on posting the videos I got on the strip.

NO problem!!!!! I want to give a big thanks to Maggetshee and his wife for sharing his campsite with me, if it was not for you I would have not gone. Also thanks to Cam for his help jetting my bike.

Yeah everyone is cool as hell to hang out with. It was great meeting all yall. Good times for sure. I will never look at a Can-Am renegade the same again. Can't wait for next month!!!

Kickstart, I will get that clip up soon. Thanks again to Maggot for hooking us up. :headbang:

Dallas, PM me when you get those videos up. Also, you can email em to me: bandit_5148@hotmail.com.

I had a blast to strip was really rough

Bike was running hard and was pretty close to being tuned in happy with how alky turned out coloring plug about perfect

Like to say thanks again Jeff from fast for coming through and giving my carbs a once over and making sure they were right for my motor when acouple of the other midwest guys would not call me back and radar for helping me fine tune it in

Ole Cam gave them FAST bikes a run for they money!! I didnt see one of em pullin away from him. My lil 421 cant hang wit them big motors so I just sat back and watched em.

[/quote

his bike looked like it was running pretty good and he seemed to know when the flaggers arm was gonna drop before they did...... :rotflmao:

I would like to say it was a blast meeting the hq guys and can't wait till the hq ride - the drama we had in camp. I also was happy with the way my pt banshee ran I know I was out of my mind running with some of those banshees but it was fun anyway. To Gary , Tim , Cam and Cal see you all in October.

Edited by maggetshee

Ole Cam gave them FAST bikes a run for they money!! I didnt see one of em pullin away from him. My lil 421 cant hang wit them big motors so I just sat back and watched em.

[/quote

his bike looked like it was running pretty good and he seemed to know when the flaggers arm was gonna drop before they did...... :rotflmao:

That's not funny. Going prematurely is a medical issue..... :blink:

J/K lol Good time was had by all. Can't wait till October.