Sand Fest-Little Sahara Ok

TNTS355

I just looked at Little Sahara Power sports for the weekend of Sept 17,18 and 19th is almost ful who all is going? Looks like it is going to be full that weekend. Is anybody going who wants to share a campsite? I have a 26ft enclosed car hauler does not take up much room.

If you do give me a call 817-307-2352

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tim,

While you're down there, check with Don and see what he would swing on a yearly rental. I meant to when I was down in June and I forgot to. I think we may have a large enough group to make it cost effective if we get enough people to pitch in for next year.

SP

Hey Tim,

While you're down there, check with Don and see what he would swing on a yearly rental. I meant to when I was down in June and I forgot to. I think we may have a large enough group to make it cost effective if we get enough people to pitch in for next year.

SP

I would think that would cost some $$$$$$$$. But I will ask him anyway.

I would think that would cost some $$. But I will ask him anyway.

I don't think it is as high as you think. I also heard the 2k number form Kristy but she wasn't sure. If we split that 4 ways that isn't bad. We could also rent it out to other buddies through out the year on weekends we don't go. It would be nice not to have to worry about a site on big weekends too.

I think Andy has a couple year round also.

SP

Edited by spurdy

There has got to be someone going to Sand Fest that I can share a site with. I will be more than happy to pay half of it. We will be coming in around 2am thurs-fri morning.

We have site 111 on the hill by LSPS we might have space. We will have a pop up and 16' trailer and two banshees and one 400ex.

We have site 111 on the hill by LSPS we might have space. We will have a pop up and 16' trailer and two banshees and one 400ex.

I would really appreciate it. I have a 26ft enclosed car hauler that is set up to sleep in. We will have two banshee's. What day are ya'll going to get there?

I would really appreciate it. I have a 26ft enclosed car hauler that is set up to sleep in. We will have two banshee's. What day are ya'll going to get there?

We will be there from wen- Sunday. I just got my banshee about 2mts ago ready to let her run but my girlfrinds banshee is bone stock 1999.