need hp

looking to find out what would be the best way to gain some hp.the motor right now is stock and is bored out 40 over.has tr6 pipes.was thinking of doing a head but would like to know what domes to go with.what would happen if i got 21cc domes would it hurt or just not worth it.please give me some intell please and thanks for your time

• 2 weeks later...

if i buy a cool head with 22cc domes will it hurt my engine if its stock and will i gain any thing from it.

A cool head will give the ability to change your compression. If you want more power you should contact Wildcard Racing and have them port your bike. :headbang:

It all depends on what kind of power gain your looking for :cheers:

for this year not looking to spend too much but looking to gain some and seeing hows a head is short money and im going to need it any way figured i would get a cool head with 22cc domes.but wasnt sure if it mattered or if it would effect my motor being stock and bring the compression up that high would hurt.