M&M ATV Summer BLOW OUT!

Andy,

Before that thread got deleted, it seemed like it was going in the direction those cylinders have cub/super cub port layout and timings, BUT it looked like a factory cast cylinder (mainly, this was a street race, cheater type cylinder that is actually a monoblock) and it's meant to beat the Vitos' and RDZ cylinders.

I originally thought they were going to be more trail/dune friendly cylinders with port timing that would accept a Fatty, T5 or other "less drag orientated" pipe, but from what I read on PS...that's not the case.

I also read it will be available up to a 72mm bore, just like the supers, with super head stud locations.

Did I read wrong?

Guys your both correct. There are 2 new cylinders on there way. 1st is the cerval which looks just like a cub but has very low port timings for a more dune/trail oriented motor. It is already done and as far as I know there are 3 of them that have gone out for testing and Tim is getting one as soon as I get it put together and dynoed. I will keep you posted. 2nd is the wompus (sp?) Cat lol. It is a stock cylinder look alike. It is a mono block but you can't tell from the outside right down to the 2gu and 347 on the side. It is still a month or so out from production.

Calvind didn't tell me to keep them under wraps so ill let the cat out of the bag (pun intended) lol. If he says anything I will edit this post.

Sorry for the grammar and spelling typing on the phone.

The second one had pictures and postings on it over on PS....I think that cat is definitely out of the bag.

I like the idea of the serval. Dune/Trail friendly without having to take a set of stockers and have them ported, nikasil coated, etc.

Andy, going to assume they'll be in the 65mm banshee piston and 68mm blaster piston variety as well?

Great info...thanks for posting! The wompus has the bulging exhaust port hiding the triple ports though...gonna be hard to disguise that.

Guys we are going to try and run this sale threw the rest of august or until we run out of inventory. If you place an order with us and we are out of stock we will honor the sale price but there may be a lead time. Right now we still have stock.

Thanks for all the support

Andy

• 2 weeks later...