BANSHEE TRADE

PACIFIC NW BANSHEE

I am looking to trade my banshee for another toy car truck mustang ? Also will consider another banshee need to start my next project so if you are local to oregon or washington and would like a sweet bike this might be for you . The banshee is a 472 cc cub motor and has lots of extras and money invested .

Back up top

IMG_2123.jpg

if you ever sell part out or even anything lol i will buy that seat buddy!! thanks

[/quote

I will keep you posted but I dont think that will happen .

• 4 weeks later...

Let's make a deal

Shit. I'd trade you mine? Let me know if you want to talk...

Sorry to far to travel .

i just want the seat. trade you mine for it plus cash. Jeff is making em a new seat cover. all black on the side with carbon fiber top.

Yeah thats just not going to happen at this time seat cost way to much money and is built for this bike . If you want one bad enough you could ask cascade to build you one but good luck cant guarantee they will do it not to mention the cost .

I will drive to you. Let me know if you want details of my bike or pictures.

That is a huge distance and I am looking for a stockish but not trashed bike around the three grand range and the rest of the value would need to be offset buy something of value another bike ???

Edited by PACIFIC NW BANSHEE

That is a huge distance and I am looking for a stockish but not trashed bike around the three grand range and the rest of the value would need to be offset buy something of value another bike ???

Haha i will drive to u from michigan. I gotta 2000 banshee with carbs. Ported and polished extended a arms pod mod lots of.little goodies haha. Just got fatty pipes and silencers though but i would drive for a trade and i add.cash lemme know and how much.

Your chain is on the wrong side of your lower chain roller.

Ha ha ha yeah there is no lower chain slider never really used them on any of my bikes never had any problem just cut the tab off .

Haha i will drive to u from michigan. I gotta 2000 banshee with carbs. Ported and polished extended a arms pod mod lots of.little goodies haha. Just got fatty pipes and silencers though but i would drive for a trade and i add.cash lemme know and how much.

Yeah it would have to be a large sum of cash that I wont even discuss in a open forum .But the price is high I am asking over 9 g will I get it ?But I will get it sooner or later but as for the trade I always open but realistic michigan to portland oregon is 2423 miles with a drive time of 36 hrs and if you got 25 mile to the gallon you would use 89.72 gallons one way and at gas around $3 a gallon you would spend 269.16 cents one way .So if this is something that would appeal to you driving 4846 miles round trip and spending at a minimium in gas $538.32 not ot mention food lodging and any extras to drive to oregon.Oh and if you think you will kill two birds with one stone by getting some riding in we here in the pacific nw are going into the rainy season so you should have no problem finding a spot to camp .

I'm serious, I will drive. My bike is by no means stock, has pretty much everything but a stroker. I can send you pics and a sheet of whats done if your interested? Clean bike and always extremely well maintained.

Like I said above I am open but realistic to all offers but skeptical of long distance deals.