need new clutch

X3 on the F.A.S.T setup, I hope u can see where were are goin with this...... lol

whats x3 and x2 whats the difference? i didnt talk to anyone at F.A.S.T. yet wanted to see where you were goin with this first. Also the first reply said to replace other shit while i was in there. Is it necessary to replace anything or just convenient ? cuz im fuckin broke ! thanks for the help

whats x3 and x2 whats the difference? i didnt talk to anyone at F.A.S.T. yet wanted to see where you were goin with this first. Also the first reply said to replace other shit while i was in there. Is it necessary to replace anything or just convenient ? cuz im fuckin broke ! thanks for the help

haha sorry dude, x2 ans x3 just means we agreed with the first post, FAST Racing is just one of many site sponsors that sell a cluch for banshees. Couple things u will want to do while ur in there is a pancake bearing and maybe a shift star..... hope this helps

haha sorry dude, x2 ans x3 just means we agreed with the first post, FAST Racing is just one of many site sponsors that sell a cluch for banshees. Couple things u will want to do while ur in there is a pancake bearing and maybe a shift star..... hope this helps

ohh im an ass haha x2 x3 got it now thanks. i put another post about my shifter keeps sliding off would i be able to replace the thing it slides on to while im in there? you said shift star. i dont know what that is so i thought i might be able to replace shifter slider on'er thing lol. i can just ride it. dont know much mechanically trying to start learning myself. thanks for the help

i need a clutch kit. where is the best place to get it from and what kind. also would like to replace covers and shit that i have to take off- know where i can get nice stuff without spending a small fortune? thanks for your help- in advance

tusk hd

ohh im an ass haha x2 x3 got it now thanks. i put another post about my shifter keeps sliding off would i be able to replace the thing it slides on to while im in there? you said shift star. i dont know what that is so i thought i might be able to replace shifter slider on'er thing lol. i can just ride it. dont know much mechanically trying to start learning myself. thanks for the help

does ur shifter have the bolt in it? if it slides off, the bolt may have vibrated out.....