ATOKA,OK

• 3 weeks later...

had alot of fun last nite... good to meet some of you guys. zach ,jason ,damon... good to see austin oneal again , with his haulin mCcoy 4 mil motor.

my f.a.s.t. / performance atv 4 mil cub went 4.12 on its 2nd pass off the trailer.... no tuning, power jets wide ass open .

first pass i didnt clean it out and ran a 5.3 lol.... cleaned out at half track and rode on the bar the rest of the track .. lol

thanks again to jeff at f.a.s.t. , brian at performance atv and jt (bandassbanshee479) and travis (bigboybanshee) for all the help !

thanks todd ,,, i was happy with that time... since its the first time i got to really ride this bike wide open , and first time to have it on a track. brian was hopin for a 4.2 out of it.. i was hopin for a 4.3 . so , i was more than happy.

ive always wanted to dune race.. but i have to admit .. i really like the track with my chassis. it ran smooth and strait.

i dont care to much about the times... just want it to make a good showing. ive had alot of peeps help me with it, including you ,todd.....

it was fun , but we got there late and i had to work sat.. so ,we didnt stay and race sat ... maybe next time

im hopin to go to st.joes in sept to ride with that bunch ,,, think it will be sun the 19th if everything goes well

• 2 weeks later...

Rico, 4.12 is kicken like chicken for your first time riding and havent even read the plugs yet!!!!!

Great job. I see 3s in your near future. You need to make a trip to LS and ride with us..