banshee garage sale

I decided to clean out my garage and here is what I have to sell. all prices DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. Because of the different areas they will be going to. I will need your zip code to give you shipping rates. Trying to be fair to everyone. If you need a complete bottom end let me know and I will get you a price.

Cases no chain breaks 125.00

transmissions 75.00

stator 50.00

lightened flywheels 50.00

cylinders polished 225.00

cylinders unpolished 150.00

stock head 20.00

cranks 125.00 if you want it trued and welded add 50.00

lone star drag axle w/ carrier and brake plate 500.00

12" over chrome arched swingarm 500.00

73 roll out 11 paddle skat trak extremes on 8" wheels 400.00

custom painted drag cut plastics and custom seat. 300.00

I also have some suspension parts and carbs. Just pm me to let me know what you are looking for. If pics do not post I can send pics just let me know.

Edited by elev8ted

I decided to clean out my garage and here is what I have to sell. all prices DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. Because of the different areas they will be going to. I will need your zip code to give you shipping rates. Trying to be fair to everyone. If you need a complete bottom end let me know and I will get you a price.

Cases no chain breaks 125.00

transmissions 75.00

stator 50.00

lightened flywheels 50.00

cylinders polished 225.00

cylinders unpolished 150.00

stock head 20.00

cranks 125.00 if you want it trued and welded add 50.00

lone star drag axle w/ carrier and brake plate 500.00

12" over chrome arched swingarm 500.00

73 roll out 11 paddle skat trak extremes on 8" wheels 400.00

custom painted drag cut plastics and custom seat. 300.00

I have pics of everything but again cant seem to post the pics. My e-mail if fzr350@comcast.net and I can send pics

I also have some suspension parts and carbs. Just pm me to let me know what you are looking for. If pics do not post I can send pics just let me know.

Edited by elev8ted

Here is a link to some pics on my craigslist add sale-mkktm-1870105170@craigslist.org

I just found a set of chrome pro curcit pipes and silencer. No dents and the chrome is in very good shape. 250.00 obo plus shipping

I also have a couple of sets of fmf pipes and silencers. They have some dents and are dull. Looking to get 50.00 a set plus the shipping.

E-mail me for pics fzr350@comcast.net

Edited by elev8ted

I just found a set of chrome pro curcit pipes and silencer. No dents and the chrome is in very good shape. 250.00 obo plus shipping

I also have a couple of sets of fmf pipes and silencers. They have some dents and are dull. Looking to get 50.00 a set plus the shipping.

E-mail me for pics fzr350@comcast.net

I need a stator plate and rotor