Hub Options? Shee axle w 110 bolt ptrn

Are there any Honda hubs that fit on the banshee axle?

I have a friend who has a bunch of Honda 110 pattern wheels but is running a banshee axle. I know he could drill the rims for the 110 pattern but is there any Honda hub or a hub he can get that will fit the banshee axle and have a Honda bolt pattern?

He did find an aftermarket set of hubs that will do the trick for $150 but if there is a cheaper way to go then let's here it.

Thanks guys,

Mailman

I have a friend who has a bunch of Honda 110 pattern wheels but is running a banshee axle. I know he could drill the rims for the 110 pattern but is there any Honda hub or a hub he can get that will fit the banshee axle and have a Honda bolt pattern?

He did find an aftermarket set of hubs that will do the trick for $150 but if there is a cheaper way to go then let's here it.

Thanks guys,

Mailman

I believe that Lonestar makes a hub that is Yamaha splines with a Honda bolt pattern. That is the only option I know of, but you could also check DuraBlue, RPM, or some of the other drivetrain/suspension manufacturers.

Thanks guys,

Mailman

check the bolt pattern on a blaster hub I beleive it is 110 and fits a banshee axle