1000cc banshee for sale or trade

pretty sweet looking hybrid imo. got any videos of it in action. i wouldnt worry about all the argumentative people on here giving you crap.especially jackasses like ^^. everyone likes different things. if someone wants to get on here and talk about sitting in a room for 12 hours a day and playing video games then we should rip their ass. but if its a fast bike or cool toy then i think we should at least have enough respect to not argue about it.

damn i just read the price lol, 6500? do you even have an idea what kind of built banshee you can get in the states with 6500? i mean, you should definatly check your price over man

You're retarded. Had you spent 4 seconds and looked through the thread, you would have noticed that he's not selling it anymore. Thanks for yesterday's news, though.

I've decided to keep the bike for alittle while longer, raced it again last weekend and had alot of fun and it isnt taking up that much room so what the hell.

WHat times do u run on asphalt?

[/quote

best 6.45 @ 105mph with a shitty 1.59 60ft

will run faster with slicks and air shifter. I am thinking of putting NOS on it. it should go well into the 5's

6.45 in the 1/4 is pretty slack.. i would think it would be faster.. do you spin alot.. or is that just all it is supposed to do..???

ame='R1 Manshee' date='09 August 2010 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1281407940' post='1158091']

6.45 in the 1/4 is pretty slack.. i would think it would be faster.. do you spin alot.. or is that just all it is supposed to do..???

slack you say? if he is not on a good tire and a 1.59 60ft i would say there is at least .5 tenths in it easy. that to me is no slack bike unless your running bigger than a 4mm cub...

slack you say? if he is not on a good tire and a 1.59 60ft i would say there is at least .5 tenths in it easy. that to me is no slack bike unless your running bigger than a 4mm cub...

It has more but I dont think it has alot more. I think I can get a 6.20 on motor. I am running scorcher street tires and its spinning leaving the line so i have to shift 2nd almost instantly, then it bogs for a second and runs good the rest of the way. Thats why the 60ft is so bad. I have been testing different gear ratio's (rear sprockets) but havent got the right one on it yet. Im not sure why but its difficult to shift from first to second under full power. Im excited to see what it will do with an air shifter and slicks so it will hook good. The fastest 4 wheeler around here is a banshee named the Joker, I have seen it run a 5.80 but i was told that he has run a 5.69. I was also told he has around 35k in it. If I can get a 6.20 on motor I should be able to run with him on a 120 shot of juice, for under 10k. Atleast thats what im hoping for. Ive been drag racing a long time and I know we rarely get what were hoping for right away so im sure it take some time to get it lined out.

ame='R1 Manshee' date='09 August 2010 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1281407940' post='1158091']

I dont know what its supposed to do, never seen another R1 banshee to compare mine too.

Its 1/8 mile bud, If it ran 6's in the 1/4 I wouldnt even get on it!

No kidding, that would be scary as all hell. :ph34r:

thats hauling ass in the 1/4 to me. what motor is the joker running

Just called my buddy about the Joker because I couldnt remember what cc it was. Its got a 535 cheetah on alchohol, he has a single stage nitrous kit with a progressive timer and he claim's he has never used it. If that is the case I have no chance of out running him without doing some major engine work. I would have to spray the shit out of mine to run what he is on motor.