1000cc banshee for sale or trade

Here ya go guys, There's not alot of Hybrids out there so dont miss your chance to own one.

I have a 2001 Banshee with a 2001 R1 motor, Its got a +14 swing arm, lowered, have dirt and scorcher street tires. Its red and white but I just bought some new mier racing plastics that are charcoal grey with airbrushed blue true fire flames and new billit flamed grill. This bike is crazy fast. I have changed directions and spending all my free time on my Brute force and playin in the mud so the Manshee needs to go to someone that will enjoy it. If you have questions or want pic's email me at bad60gmc@aol.com I will take big 4x4 4 wheeler for trade or $6,500 cash. Will also take cash and trade, thanks Jaime

what a shame........

I was expecting reactions like yours from a few people, And believe it or not I understand. I get bummed everytime I see and old musclecar with 24 inch rims on it so I understand how you feel. This banshee was built for a purpose, I wanted one of the fastest bike's around with out spending 25k and never being done. The fact is every bad ass 2 stroke banshee out there is also a mechanic special. You work on it twice as much as you ride it. I wanted to do more riding then wrenching. (already have 2 drag cars to work on all the time) My banshee is just like any normal street bike. Its stock, gets 50+ miles to the gallon, will out run most banshee's and will run for 80,000 miles with nothing but oil, filter, and ocasional tune up. So for someone that isnt a mechanic, doesnt want or have a fortune to spend for one of the baddest bikes this is the bike for them.

I was expecting reactions like yours from a few people, And believe it or not I understand. I get bummed everytime I see and old musclecar with 24 inch rims on it so I understand how you feel. This banshee was built for a purpose, I wanted one of the fastest bike's around with out spending 25k and never being done. The fact is every bad ass 2 stroke banshee out there is also a mechanic special. You work on it twice as much as you ride it. I wanted to do more riding then wrenching. (already have 2 drag cars to work on all the time) My banshee is just like any normal street bike. Its stock, gets 50+ miles to the gallon, will out run most banshee's and will run for 80,000 miles with nothing but oil, filter, and ocasional tune up. So for someone that isnt a mechanic, doesnt want or have a fortune to spend for one of the baddest bikes this is the bike for them.

what muscle car you seen on 24s??:blink:

what muscle car you seen on 24s??:blink:

There are two 70's model chevelle and a Olds 442 on 24's or 26's around here. And there is a 69 ss 396 camaro on some huge rims. have to be 30's or something.

I guess thats the new thing around here is to pimp a musclecar instead of a caddy or lincoln. Well there are still alot of those too.

i really have to disagree with alot of parts that you wrote down. FIrst off, if you built a banshee right, then you wont wrench on it more than you ride it guaranteed. Some banshee's last for years, without changing their plugs even, just regular maintainance like you said you do on your thing. Yeah its fast, but the frame is not as durable anymore since you put a big motor in it, yeah you welded it and shit, but its still not going to hold that long. Thats all i gotta say

i really have to disagree with alot of parts that you wrote down. FIrst off, if you built a banshee right, then you wont wrench on it more than you ride it guaranteed. Some banshee's last for years, without changing their plugs even, just regular maintainance like you said you do on your thing. Yeah its fast, but the frame is not as durable anymore since you put a big motor in it, yeah you welded it and shit, but its still not going to hold that long. Thats all i gotta say

A stock or mild modded banshee is fairly dependable. I was simply saying that a banshee built to run side by side with mine will not be dependable. You can make a 4 cylinder honda produce 550hp and race it against a stock 550hp Zo6, but wich one is going to be higher maintance and blow up first. The stock one or the one thats built to the nuts? As far as the frame your right, it is welded and braced very well but I damn sure wouldnt go jump it! But I didnt build it for the X-games, its built for drag racing on dirt, sand, and asphalt. But its very capable of trail riding with the front shocks back on and adjust rear shock.

A stock or mild modded banshee is fairly dependable. I was simply saying that a banshee built to run side by side with mine will not be dependable. You can make a 4 cylinder honda produce 550hp and race it against a stock 550hp Zo6, but wich one is going to be higher maintance and blow up first. The stock one or the one thats built to the nuts? As far as the frame your right, it is welded and braced very well but I damn sure wouldnt go jump it! But I didnt build it for the X-games, its built for drag racing on dirt, sand, and asphalt. But its very capable of trail riding with the front shocks back on and adjust rear shock.

look at the price of a z06 and the price of a honda civic built to 550. you can afford to blow the civic multiple times and still not be in that price range... and zo6 is 505hp<_< and zr1 is 638 supercharged..:bolt: