is my jetting about right need input

1) What type of aftermarket exhaust do you have? fatty pc2

2) What type of airfilter do you have? k&n

3) Are you a)running a stock airbox with lid stock airbox with NO lid c) Stock airbox with vents d) no airbox at all? A

4) What is your elevation? (If you don't know, go here: http://www.topozone.com ) 1460

5) What size pilot jets are you using? 27.5 1.5 turns out

6) What size main jets are you using? 260

7) What temperature is your Banshee jetted for? 15C

8) Do you have a port job? no

9) What kind of carbs? stock

10) What size carbs? 26mm

11) +4 timing

12) pro series reeds

13) needel 2nd from top

i started with 290 mains and worked my way down to 260 mains this is my first time jetting my bike i whent frome 25 pilots to 27.5 pilots looked to me that going up one pilot ment that in going this i had to go down 2 main jet sizes is this tru

did plug chop on 260 mians and looked spot on to me 260 did i do my jetting right?

just whant to be spot on

looked to me that going up one pilot ment that in going this i had to go down 2 main jet sizes is this tru

the pilot jet operates the fuel control from idle to 1/8 th throttle. after 1/8 th throttle the needle opens up the main jet allowing it to run more fuel. the pilot jet is ALWAYS fully open....so even at WOT the pilot jet is being used. its possible that you may have had to come down a main jet or two if you bumped it up in the pilot....but you'd have to have been running rich in order to have ti really cause a problem. its not too wierd but its not common to have to drop down after a jump up on the pilot

looked to me that going up one pilot ment that in going this i had to go down 2 main jet sizes is this tru

the pilot jet operates the fuel control from idle to 1/8 th throttle. after 1/8 th throttle the needle opens up the main jet allowing it to run more fuel. the pilot jet is ALWAYS fully open....so even at WOT the pilot jet is being used. its possible that you may have had to come down a main jet or two if you bumped it up in the pilot....but you'd have to have been running rich in order to have ti really cause a problem. its not too wierd but its not common to have to drop down after a jump up on the pilot

it was running a bit rich before going up on the pilot when i started jetting my bike i started with the mains first got it nerly spot on litle rich maby one to big on the main then

i played with the pilot to get 1/8 throttle spot on whent to 27.5 pilot and moved the needle clip up one its may be back to front put it sounds i did it right in the end