16mill Cheetah

Can you provide some more info? Carb size, override type, times at the track, porting, who built it. etc etc

45mm Lectron carbs, 1-5 override, bike was originally put together by Dan Hull at A&S, but has been gone through by my mechanic Tim Mills. This is a grudge bike so no times until you buy it. I got vids to serious buyers of it beating a 24mill twister, a 20mill twister, and a 18mill DM. I would rather race it than sell it but I can't get any races.

45mm Lectron carbs, 1-5 override, bike was originally put together by Dan Hull at A&S, but has been gone through by my mechanic Tim Mills. This is a grudge bike so no times until you buy it. I got vids to serious buyers of it beating a 24mill twister, a 20mill twister, and a 18mill DM. I would rather race it than sell it but I can't get any races.

Anybody interested make me an offer, I'm trying to get a boat.

YOU CANT GET A RACE? i ve got a customer who would race ya. not cheap though. big pot. can discuss race in pm... who knows you could buy your boat n keep the shee?

not trying to sound cocky, i dont care not my shee its his, but he races anybody n he will travel.

send me a pm if you interested. btw, not talking chump chang, real big pot! plus i want to see a good race. pm me and well set it up. and ill tell ya bout the bike.

Edited by nvr2xtreme

Care to video this race so we can see it?

I got quite a few vids of us running if you want to see them. Just let me know and I'll pm you the info. I would post them but I don't want to blow my cover. I'm still waiting on that call nvr2xtreme. Call me today so we can hopefully meet somewhere tomorrow.

I got quite a few vids of us running if you want to see them. Just let me know and I'll pm you the info. I would post them but I don't want to blow my cover. I'm still waiting on that call nvr2xtreme. Call me today so we can hopefully meet somewhere tomorrow.

call is coming! like i said its a customer and hes in maryland at a race. but hes coming home now. i passed the word and hes game. hes gonna call you as soon as he gets in. we just gotta find a spot in the middle. its not my bike, so the owner is gonna call you, i told you that in the first post. i dont make the call, i just help line em up. like i said, its going to be a good race no matter who wins and i just want to see it.

oh yeah, you got mail to.

Edited by nvr2xtreme