Trinity 2 into 1 intake

I just got a Trinity 2 into 1 intake for my Banshee,but no carb. What I am asking is will a spare 400EX carb work with a .030 over rebuilt Banshee engine. I don't want to flood out the rings with fuel trying to start it for the first time. I have wrote to trinity ,but have never gotten a response yet. The 400 EX carb is factory jetted and ran flowlessily.when it was on my 400ex. It is a 38mm carb and I think factory Banshee dual carbs are 25mm each one right? I really need someone that has done this swap to point me in the right direction. I have rebuilt numerous ATV's in the past but never a Banshee. I don't really care if it hurts my topend that much. I am betting it will still be faster than my 400EX. Thanks for any help........

• 3 weeks later...

Unless your running a big twin you will see a decrease in performance with a 38mm carb.

I just decided to buy a whole 2 into 1 kit. Its a whole lot easier that way. It has a 35mm carb with the kit. Thanks for the help. Just can't wait to see how much faster is a banshee than my 400EX with a few mods?