Still got problem with my bike! "video"

the banshee starts up but when i hit the gas on it on the low rpm it bogs then when i hit the gas all the way it bogs bogs bogs real slow till the rpm go high.. then when i put it in gear i have to play with the gas so it can stay on when i do that it bogs and back fire then i let the clutch go it ride real slow then when it get to a high rpm it ride fine then when it time to come to a stop it act like it want to shut off.....bad piston ring?? "piston look good from the ex and intake side" or bad stator????? i already put new plugs and mixin the gas 4oz to on gallon. I also clean out the carbs and i did a compression test and the right side had 100psi and the left side had 115Psi is that low???? thats with the two plugs out and the throttle wide open !!

th_DSCN6736.jpg

the banshee starts up but when i hit the gas on it on the low rpm it bogs then when i hit the gas all the way it bogs bogs bogs real slow till the rpm go high.. then when i put it in gear i have to play with the gas so it can stay on when i do that it bogs and back fire then i let the clutch go it ride real slow then when it get to a high rpm it ride fine then when it time to come to a stop it act like it want to shut off.....bad piston ring?? "piston look good from the ex and intake side" or bad stator????? i already put new plugs and mixin the gas 4oz to on gallon. I also clean out the carbs and i did a compression test and the right side had 100psi and the left side had 115Psi is that low???? thats with the two plugs out and the throttle wide open !!

th_DSCN6736.jpg

It sounds like it's loading up... too much fuel. It almost sounds like you're running it with the choke on. Is the choke tube in place between carbs?

th_DSCN6736.jpg

Did it happen all of a sudden.....Sounds rich as hell........way to much fuel bogging out then cleans out at high RPM......100 psi is on the lower side 115 is good...def sounds like a fuel issue though.... the gap good on the stator - flywheel????

i do agree with what has been said already but i would also say its time for a top end! 15 psi difference is not good, i wouldnt even say 115 is good but everybody has there own oppinion on when to rebuild, do it now and you will save money in the long run

i do agree with what has been said already but i would also say its time for a top end! 15 psi difference is not good, i wouldnt even say 115 is good but everybody has there own oppinion on when to rebuild, do it now and you will save money in the long run

I also suggest a top end

the problem started after i let the bike sit for 3 weeks the last time i ran it was fine and also i put in a new throttle cable. carbs open at the same time. carb have the tube the go between it for the choke, fresh gas, havent check the gap on the stator - flywheel

the problem started after i let the bike sit for 3 weeks the last time i ran it was fine and also i put in a new throttle cable. carbs open at the same time. carb have the tube the go between it for the choke, fresh gas, havent check the gap on the stator - flywheel

if your still having problems let me know ill hook you up with my builder

i didn't watch the vid, but it's definately time for a topend with 15psi difference. even though, check for airleaks, like cracked intake boots, loose clamps, etc, and clean out the carbs good. could be a melted piston from running lean.

i didn't watch the vid, but it's definately time for a topend with 15psi difference. even though, check for airleaks, like cracked intake boots, loose clamps, etc, and clean out the carbs good. could be a melted piston from running lean.

Agreed that comp delta is something to be concerned about. However, the vid seems to show more problems wtih jetting and carb balance. Check sync on carbs and clean pilot jets. Just sounds like pilots have issues.

Brandon