Best OTG?

Ive been doing some research, and i see that the Scott 87 OTG goggles have good ratings.

I've got the scott 87's and love them. I've run them for years! I'm 40 and have some big "old school" lenses. :whoa: They fit in the 87's fine. Get'em and a set of the quick straps and your glasses will never be an issue. B)

I've got the scott 87's and love them. I've run them for years! I'm 40 and have some big "old school" lenses. :whoa: They fit in the 87's fine. Get'em and a set of the quick straps and your glasses will never be an issue. B)

X2 I also have big eyeglasses, as does my wife, and the Scott 87s work great for both of us. She uses a Quick strap and I use the regular strap as I sometimes just ride with my sunglasses as I am always the leader. The nice thing about the Scotts is that they take the same lens as the other 80 series goggles so you can walk into any bike shop and get a new lens.

Edited by bansheesandrider

X2 I also have big eyeglasses, as does my wife, and the Scott 87s work great for both of us. She uses a Quick strap and I use the regular strap as I sometimes just ride with my sunglasses as I am always the leader. The nice thing about the Scotts is that they take the same lens as the other 80 series goggles so you can walk into any bike shop and get a new lens.

Thanks, i will deffinietly be going with the 87s.. and some Tear-offs =)