CHARIOT PERFORMANCE

shee2000

i have actually really been thinking about getting a set of reeds and cages from chariot, i hear they perform better than vf3's! let us know how it goes.

alright guys heres my mods i gotta +4 timing,pods,cool head 22cc domes,chariot billet intake,chariot reeds n cages n going from the stock reeds n cages for starters it starts 10 times easier for me i dont no why jetting is pretty much dead on just a wee bit off the throttle response there is a huge difference alot more snap to it ive never run anything else but for the price u cant beat it and a huge part for me is that all chariot performance is made in michigan which i love to buy local and i also no of a guy running them on a 10 mil dm n he loves them also im not a small guy n with a +6 swinger my shee had no prob riding wheelies when i hit the gas shee is :bolt:

alright guys heres my mods i gotta +4 timing,pods,cool head 22cc domes,fattys, chariot billet intake,chariot reeds n cages n going from the stock reeds n cages for starters it starts 10 times easier for me i dont no why jetting is pretty much dead on just a wee bit off the throttle response there is a huge difference alot more snap to it ive never run anything else but for the price u cant beat it and a huge part for me is that all chariot performance is made in michigan which i love to buy local and i also no of a guy running them on a 10 mil dm n he loves them also im not a small guy n with a +6 swinger my shee had no prob riding wheelies when i hit the gas shee is :bolt:

alright guys heres my mods i gotta +4 timing,pods,cool head 22cc domes,chariot billet intake,chariot reeds n cages n going from the stock reeds n cages for starters it starts 10 times easier for me i dont no why jetting is pretty much dead on just a wee bit off the throttle response there is a huge difference alot more snap to it ive never run anything else but for the price u cant beat it and a huge part for me is that all chariot performance is made in michigan which i love to buy local and i also no of a guy running them on a 10 mil dm n he loves them also im not a small guy n with a +6 swinger my shee had no prob riding wheelies when i hit the gas shee is :bolt:

whoa, look out for the grammar police :whoa:

I also just went from Vf3's to the Chariot setup. AWESOME! I love it. Huge difference ecspecially in the bottom end. Finally got rid of that little bottom end burp. Great product.

• 9 months later...