+10" Arched Ladder Bar Swingarm

well since we are talking about safety...i noticed while looking at your subframe photos on your website that you use mild steel...i'm pretty sure if i was to be buying one of your subframes i would want high quality steel holding my ass on the seat. " I would hope that you give good thought about the conditions in which loads are applied under different situations placed onto the parts that you build so you do not have to worry about part failure" An average 200 lb guy sitting on the seat when he hits a whoop and bottoms that bike out probably puts close to 850 lb/in of pressure on that cheap ass subframe. trust me that measurement is a very close approximation, i am going to school for engineering and have taken plenty of physics classes to back up that estimate....consider chromolly...thanks for the "professional" advice tho :)

Wow....really? I hate to tell ya, but everything is built using chromoly. When I started designing and building parts a long time ago, I used mild steel to test build parts to cut back on more expensive material waste. I guess that I should update my site since it hasnt been touched in well over a year. But hey, thats cool. I probably have no clue what im talking about. I've only built a few parts over the years yelrotflmao.gif

Wow....really? I hate to tell ya, but everything is built using chromoly. When I started designing and building parts a long time ago, I used mild steel to test build parts to cut back on more expensive material waste. I guess that I should update my site since it hasnt been touched in well over a year. But hey, thats cool. I probably have no clue what im talking about. I've only built a few parts over the years yelrotflmao.gif

Tim are you saying I should just throw away the swinger and a arms that you built in the garbage.lol Dident have one problem with anything so far.

Tim,

Not worth your time explaining to this guy...

While we all can appreciate you having our backs when it comes to safety over looks...this guy doesn't get it.

I was wondering why this was in roosting room, but after reading the thread, I understand why now...

bad_ass...

Show us pics of work you've done personally, in action and in the spots you mentioned.

Does Doug over at D&M use YOUR products? If so, you have a leg to stand on.

But we all already know the answer to that question....

Tim,

Not worth your time explaining to this guy...

While we all can appreciate you having our backs when it comes to safety over looks...this guy doesn't get it.

I was wondering why this was in roosting room, but after reading the thread, I understand why now...

x2 on that... ive seen shit loads of tims work IN ACTION... at some worst whoops and beat hills... frames still performing great... thx tim for all ur work and dedication to the sport... to bad we dont see u at sand much anymore... get ur head out the shop... holla back...

DiSkOe*1

not that i would buy it, but i would have to say this guy wold have had a lot better chance of selling this thing had he not got into a pissing contest with someone so well respected in the market of said product. not to mention, a contest he surely wont win.