Need lots of different stuff!

AdrenalineJunky

Hey guys if you have this stuff let me know what you are asking for it and if ya got a pic! These are some of the main things for right now.

Shift star (modded)

Clutch kit

Aftermarket water pump impeller

20cc domes for Cool Head, oring kit

i have a brand new never used barnett clutch kit im trying to get rid of. it has heavy duty and extra heavy duty springs. i ordered a 8 plate hinson kit but the dealer sent me the barnett without telling me and i was trying to install it and noticed there was only 7 plates and the dealer cant do anything about it because i opened it. i wasnt thinking when i got the part and was to eager to install. i bought the kit for $247 and i posted $180 on this site with free shipping but i figured im ripping myself off. so i'll offer you $200 cdn + shipping. i was too pissed when i was posting i dont know how to attach my picture, email me at byronmccallum@hotmail.com then i will send you a picture of the clutch kit.

I have a set of 20cc domes and a ton of other parts. I am parting out 2 bikes

Are they in good condition? Pics? How much shipped to Jackson,OH 45640? I need alot of odds and end parts too like front exhaust hangers, K$N pods. Bikes got aftermarket stuff on them? What all ya wanting to get rid of? Thx. Mike