new york and pa banshee riders

i have recently finished a banshee build (mods in sig). my quad went from a stock machine that i rode once to the 4 mill that it is now. i really have no to idea what i should expect out of my machine.i know it may be hard to explain to me what to expect. so what i am actually looking for is some 4 mill owners that may live close to me so i can have some one judge my machine that knows what to look for in a build of this kind. dont get me wrong it is fast but i am not sure it is what i expected. i would be willing to meet someone to do some riding and have them ride my machine to give me an idea of what i have or if i should expect more. i would take it back to my motor builder but he never has time. it took him 9 months to build my motor. if anyone is willing to meet that has alot of xp with these machines let me know. i dont want to travel 5 or 6 hours but a couple of hours would not be a problem. thanks in advance.

I would gladly test it out for you. You could ride mine and see what a stock stroke motor does compared to your 4mil. Ide imagine you would have some decent gains and the topend should rip on that thing with T5s and 35mm Airstrykers. Might not be the best trail setup but for open shit thats a good choice. I have a few very good and well respected engine builders around here too that could look at it for you and the turn around time would not be 9 months. Thats insane. Or you might need a better setup.

PM Me if you wanna talk my zip is 16038 Im up there almost every weekend.

I would gladly test it out for you. You could ride mine and see what a stock stroke motor does compared to your 4mil. Ide imagine you would have some decent gains and the topend should rip on that thing with T5s and 35mm Airstrykers. Might not be the best trail setup but for open shit thats a good choice. I have a few very good and well respected engine builders around here too that could look at it for you and the turn around time would not be 9 months. Thats insane. Or you might need a better setup.

PM Me if you wanna talk my zip is 16038 Im up there almost every weekend.

if someone doesnt come in thats a little closer i will contact you. you are around 5 1/2 hours from me which is a little far.thank you very much for the offer and i will let you know.

I am about 2 hours from you. I am in The Shamokin area of PA. You can come down for a ride and we can try to dial you in. Best riding here you will find as well.

I run a 421 4 mil cub and would be happy to help you get it running it's best. Saturdays work best.

Edited by TeamRealtreeHD

I am about 2 hours from you. I am in The Shamokin area of PA. You can come down for a ride and we can try to dial you in. Best riding here you will find as well.

I run a 421 4 mil cub and would be happy to help you get it running it's best. Saturdays work best.

pm sent with contact info.