A-arms

stema1966

I am looking for a set of a-arms for my Banshee. I would the the balljoints to be solid and the a-arms ready to bolt on and ride. I have just purchased a set of YFZ shocks so I would like the a-arms to be stock or close to stock that I could bolt on the YFZ shocks. Please email me pics and a price shipped to Valencia PA 16059 mikefcpd@yahoo.com. Thanks

u deff be better off geting the yzfz arms to match the shocks or some longer aftermarket banshee arms .its not going to ride right and will beat ur stock arms/balljoints with the longer shocks ..so ive heard good luck

I am looking for a set of a-arms for my Banshee. I would the the balljoints to be solid and the a-arms ready to bolt on and ride. I have just purchased a set of YFZ shocks so I would like the a-arms to be stock or close to stock that I could bolt on the YFZ shocks. Please email me pics and a price shipped to Valencia PA 16059 mikefcpd@yahoo.com. Thanks

I've got a set in the garage, I'll try to take a pic and email them to you, might be a little bit.