witch paddle tyre is good for

rockenshee

witch paddle tyre is good for playing in the dunes needs to be tire for 180s on top of dunes and hill clibs is duro dune blaster good for that or a dif tire

if you want to do 180s you want a strait paddle not the v paddles, the scat trac haulers are the best tire for the sand they hook up the best , but there are other good paddles out there, none compare to the haulers though

Edited by toytech

if you want to do 180s you want a strait paddle not the v paddles, the scat trac haulers are the best tire for the sand they hook up the best , but there are other good paddles out there, none compare to the haulers though

x2 haulers best paddles out there they pick up great in the sand

witch paddle tyre is good for playing in the dunes needs to be tire for 180s on top of dunes and hill clibs is duro dune blaster good for that or a dif tire

haulers

you really need to work on spelling... you spell like my 5 year old sister

and she doesn't use "dif"

Edited by ELP

haulers

you really need to work on spelling... you spell like my 5 year old sister

and she doesn't use "dif"

Your five year old sister may be able to spell better, but did she learn another language in 3 monthes, (speak, write and read) to adjust into another country and can she speak two languages like my husband can, who you just critised. It is amazing how people can be so picky on little things....????