Mull Engineering

RZBansheeMan

so would this pretty much look the same as what u do to the stock banshee heads?

Our work would "look" pretty much the same but we have a little more range in what we can do with a Banshee head. standard 350 motors, strokers (4mm and 7mm), big bore, cheetah cub, etc. We are also getting ready to test a 72mm bore but that will be pushing it with these heads.

I would recommend it if you can find one. We have to remove quite a bit of material to get that squish area corrected. You are probably around .045-.050" on squish if the pistons come up to zero deck. I would like to see .010 off that number.

Brandon, I'm almost 101% sure the pistons fall .017" to .029" short of reaching the deck...

Actually try here first: www.coppergaskets.us

Lani has cut gaskets for me in past... good work.. good price... awesome guy to deal wit...call if u like 6235618399...Copper Gaskets Unltd...in az... phx metro area...

DiSkOe*1

Brandon, I'm almost 101% sure the pistons fall .017" to .029" short of reaching the deck...

This is on my 1UA RZ top end not a standard Banshee top. I don't have the proper tools for measuring the deck height, but by eyeball, it looks damn near zero to me.... The edge of the piston crown comes level to the deck of the cylinders.

Mike

Our work would "look" pretty much the same but we have a little more range in what we can do with a Banshee head. standard 350 motors, strokers (4mm and 7mm), big bore, cheetah cub, etc. We are also getting ready to test a 72mm bore but that will be pushing it with these heads.

So, you can do a big bore and stroker with a stock banshee head? Say for a 421?

So, you can do a big bore and stroker with a stock banshee head? Say for a 421?

Yep. We just did 4 of them for some guys in TX. 68mm bore is no biggy but we are still testing 72mm. That of course requires special gaskets but sure is a "sneaky" way to go. We also do 7mil and 10mil configurations for the cub and up to a 7mil for stock cylinder bikes but there are certain things we cannot do with the stock head due to the amount of material we have to work with. We are considering doing some quick epoxy work on a couple of R&D pieces so we can push even further with them.

This is on my 1UA RZ top end not a standard Banshee top. I don't have the proper tools for measuring the deck height, but by eyeball, it looks damn near zero to me.... The edge of the piston crown comes level to the deck of the cylinders.

Mike

Yeah mike, that is in line with with our data for those cylinders and how we cut your head. If you have any questions after you get it setup, give me a call or email. We don't get demand for those RZ heads much at all.