Question about a braided throttle cable

OK, So I'm trying to find a new throttle cable for my bike but I want it to be braided. I already have a TWIST Throttle and already have the TORS removed. I came across this cable for real cheap but it's missing the Carb CAPS. Can I use this cable with the Yamaha OEM carb caps? Also will this cable hook up to a twist throttle handle?

Not sure if this matters but I do have the Tors removed.

here's the part number of the cable

Yamaha Banshee throttle cable (braided) Moose

This was a kit with carb tops included.

We used the tops.

Comes with braided cables, drill bit, tap and instructions.

Moose PN# 1050-0034

OK, So I'm trying to find a new throttle cable for my bike but I want it to be braided. I already have a TWIST Throttle and already have the TORS removed. I came across this cable for real cheap but it's missing the Carb CAPS. Can I use this cable with the Yamaha OEM carb caps? Also will this cable hook up to a twist throttle handle?

Not sure if this matters but I do have the Tors removed.

here's the part number of the cable

Yamaha Banshee throttle cable (braided) Moose

This was a kit with carb tops included.

We used the tops.

Comes with braided cables, drill bit, tap and instructions.

Moose PN# 1050-0034

Its doubtful that a cable thats listed by itself, without mentioning a twist throttle setup, will fit on the twist throttle. Regardless of who makes your twist setup, its a considerably longer cable than a thumb throttle cable. If its a Moose handle, then you should be sourcing thru moose for the cable, and they will be able to tell you the correct part number. I know because I bought a pro design twist, and tried using my stock cable, and it was way too short.

Very true. I think my safest bet is to just buy a new cable and handle set up. Is there a twist throttle that looks a little better then the pro design twist? Something I guess with a little more Bling or Billet?

Has anybody every used the Twist/thumb throttle combo set up? That looks nicer but it too doesn't come with a cable. So what cable fits that one?

Very true. I think my safest bet is to just buy a new cable and handle set up. Is there a twist throttle that looks a little better then the pro design twist? Something I guess with a little more Bling or Billet?

Has anybody every used the Twist/thumb throttle combo set up? That looks nicer but it too doesn't come with a cable. So what cable fits that one?

do a search for alf44, ask him for the correct answer, hes spoken to me about it before