BansheeHQ Flags

Price will be $22 shipped each. I will also be offering one with an orange background. If anyone wants to pre-order that would be great. Then I can get a more accurate count on how many to order instead of just guessing.

PayPal is tdc_toy@hotmail.com

well i missed this topic but for my 2 cents.

i think you should just make them cheep and simple they dont last and get broke off and you dont notice tell, forget it not going back now. i used a plane orange one to test on befor i do it on the bigger 3'x 5' one i got coming, and i think somthing like that would be better and cheeper i think that more would buy if they were cheeper. but that is just my 2 cents and 2 cents aint worth shit lol

I am also working on getting a quote for some of the plain looking orange ones. I think they are ugly, but if cheap and ugly is what people want, I will have some of them made up too. Personally, I like the nice looking durable ones but that's just me.

well its not that we want the ugley orange ones its that we must have them.

the wife has duel flags on her bike(because one must be red or orange) and when your going fast it seems to realy bend the pole and i can see fractures from were its bending to much. so putting 2 flags on the pole is not somthing i want to do. so i guess im stuck with the ugley ones. o well just add some chrome to make up for it.

I placed an order for the orange ones with a plain black BHQ with website logo on both sides. They will be considerably cheaper. If there is no demand for the nice looking ones, I will probably pull this thread.

What about us who have already paid for a nice one?

Oh, you're getting yours for sure. So far, it's the only one in the world. :cheers:

SWEET!!!!!!!.........I think they look kick ass and everyone who is a memeber should shell out the $22.00. Damn its only $22.00 even on a budget everyone should be able to buy one to support the site and how they ROLL.