Oregon

iceman

I wasn't sure where to put this. Figured this place would be appropriate.

Me and my family are going up to Oregon the 25th and will be there through the 4th of July. I think it's Dunefest there that week or something. Anyone going to Coos Bay around then?

Here is my question:

I live in California. My banshee was a graduation present I got 4 years ago. I lived in Georgia when I got it and I don't have a title or any registration for it. (I've been riding illegally, I'm a jackass I know) I tried to get an appointment with my local DMV to get it registered and everything but the earliest appointment is the 7th of July, after my trip. So my quad is unregistered with no title and no stickers.

Is there anything I can do or am I screwed? Is there a pass I can get in Oregon? Should I try to register it in Oregon when I get up there?

I really appreciate any help you guys can give me on this.

I wasn't sure where to put this. Figured this place would be appropriate.

Me and my family are going up to Oregon the 25th and will be there through the 4th of July. I think it's Dunefest there that week or something. Anyone going to Coos Bay around then?

Here is my question:

I live in California. My banshee was a graduation present I got 4 years ago. I lived in Georgia when I got it and I don't have a title or any registration for it. (I've been riding illegally, I'm a jackass I know) I tried to get an appointment with my local DMV to get it registered and everything but the earliest appointment is the 7th of July, after my trip. So my quad is unregistered with no title and no stickers.

Is there anything I can do or am I screwed? Is there a pass I can get in Oregon? Should I try to register it in Oregon when I get up there?

I really appreciate any help you guys can give me on this.

To get an Oregon OHV sticker all you need is the VIN off the frame as far as I know. I have the title for my Banshee, but i have never bothered to register it and have never had any problems.

Sandfest in coos bay will be going on 1st- 4th. Ill be there. All you need are the vin numbers. Get an ORV tag at several shops along the way. Make one up if you cant read yours. Just make sure to have that an Orange flag at least 8' tall and dont run unsilenced drag pipes and your good. Theres a DB restriction. I think its 96 or 98. During the big events there more lenient on it. Pm me if you have any more questions.