banshee problems after rebuild

the sticky on here well i had a slime guage, and my brass tip does not screw out? it will screw out from the bottom of the guage and theres a small looks like rubber hose and you pull it off, i cant get the brass piece off? do those plugs work fine? I had seen some complaints about them and others got rubber caps.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a pilot jet being a size too small actually causes just one cylinder to act like crap....when i got my shee it was cuttin out hard on one of the cylinders...and around half throttle the other cylinder would come to life... turned out the pilot was the stock size and the instant i jumped it to a 27.5 the shee woke up....and no more bog

the sticky on here well i had a slime guage, and my brass tip does not screw out? it will screw out from the bottom of the guage and theres a small looks like rubber hose and you pull it off, i cant get the brass piece off? do those plugs work fine? I had seen some complaints about them and others got rubber caps.

The brass piece stays on there. The aluminum nut I ground down to make it shorter. I drilled the end of the cap put the pressure gauage on and used silicone to seal it up. The air nipple, was a screw style (O'Reillys) that came in a two pack. The rubber freeze plugs have not been a problem, no leaks. I have held 6lbs in my motor for over 15 minutes, after I sealed up the leaks.

ok lol thats what i thought just making sure, because my guage did look different..thanks for the specs on what size pvc i needed and freeze plugs. wasnt for sure on things so ended up not getting stuff today..i keep saying this haha but i really want to get it going again so i will for sure make a trip to murphys tomorrow.

ok lol thats what i thought just making sure, because my guage did look different..thanks for the specs on what size pvc i needed and freeze plugs. wasnt for sure on things so ended up not getting stuff today..i keep saying this haha but i really want to get it going again so i will for sure make a trip to murphys tomorrow.

Stock boots you will need:

1 inch pvc (you can make them what ever length you want them)

1 inch pvc caps

pvc glue

When I went to 34mm carbs I just added a 1 1/4 adapter for the larger boot.

a pilot jet being a size too small actually causes just one cylinder to act like crap....when i got my shee it was cuttin out hard on one of the cylinders...and around half throttle the other cylinder would come to life... turned out the pilot was the stock size and the instant i jumped it to a 27.5 the shee woke up....and no more bog

sound more like a pluged piot jet or pilot circut stock banshee with just pipes dont need bigger pilots but they do need the proper needle we are runing a ported 4mill on stock piolts but it also has the toomey needles

I got all the supplies just a little bit ago and made one. I am going to wait until later on to do the test because its really hot outside, and i have some things that I need to get done. I will post my stuff here in a little bit.

I got all the supplies just a little bit ago and made one. I am going to wait until later on to do the test because its really hot outside, and i have some things that I need to get done. I will post my stuff here in a little bit.

Come on now, first it was to loud last night, now its too hot out lol