amp 25 chain tensioner

jar banshee 01

If you ride motorcross and HP isn't as important as suspension/handling, they're ok.

That being said, we took one off my buddies banshee and it felt like it gained 15 HP, no joke.

And yes it was setup and adjusted properly...

Too much drag on the drivetrain in my opinion...

If you ride motorcross and HP isn't as important as suspension/handling, they're ok.

That being said, we took one off my buddies banshee and it felt like it gained 15 HP, no joke.

And yes it was setup and adjusted properly...

Too much drag on the drivetrain in my opinion...

I agree, i used to run one on my trail bike for a bit, took it off and sold it to a kid down the way and never looked back.

if you have too much chain slack tighten your chain!! also make sure youhave the rollers on the frame to hold it up seen that a LOT.

those links are a decent idear but impractical as was said they just waayyyy to much drag..

funny you should bring this up now.........i bought one this winter for like $25 to just check out. plainly put- the geometry is fucked, and i had an issue with it putting far too much side load on the bearings. idk if ther is little race spacers missing bertween the bearings, but i had to back the locknuts off just enough that the rollers would spin. i'm gonna try out a few things to see if i can make mine work when i fly back home in 3 weeks. but anyways, i would use locktite on the damn locknuts. mine came loose and chewed up my new chain a bit. you have to remove the swingarm nut and use that to bolt it on, plus the hole in the frame above it. the chain goes over the top of the top roller, and under the bottom of the bottom roller. you need to remove the chain slidder , or the rollers will not move. you have to knotch the stator cover to clear, and remove the stock bogie wheel. i could not find any install literature on their site, but that is what i found out by trial/error.