what kind of chain?

ramon

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

i run regina chains on all my bikes.from are play banshee to the 14mill. ive always had good luck with it.its a o ring chain.there only like 70 dollars,ive only broke one just because it was about 3 years old with LOTS of wear..o yea dont forget a case saver its only like 40 dollars trust me its worth it .

Please dont skimp on a chain as that is what drives you and can really ruin your day if it breaks and cost a fortune $$ in repairs. We have never broke the EK X ring chain we run .. For drag the guys like our EK non o ring chain for less wieght and resistance .

Please dont skimp on a chain as that is what drives you and can really ruin your day if it breaks and cost a fortune $$ in repairs. We have never broke the EK X ring chain we run .. For drag the guys like our EK non o ring chain for less wieght and resistance .

The EK SRX chain is a VERY nice chain. Think I've bought about 30ft of it from you by now. lol

The EK SRX chain is a VERY nice chain. Think I've bout about 30ft of it from you buy now. lol

Thanks Shayne, yeah and if anyone could test its strength it would be you with that big mtr. :cheers: