Head - Stock Cylinders - Stock Crank - Stock Carbs For Sale

Hi Guys,

I have a few things that I would like to put up for sale. Now I before i get flamed for not having many posts and not giving warm fuzzies and the like, I will tell you the following. First I live in Northeast Ohio and my job takes me into various places in Michigan during the week. So if anybody in those areas would like to see before they buy I would be able to arrange that.

I am posting good pictures as well so that you can see the items in detail. I have spent a good bit of time cleaning the parts up so that they are clean and in good condition.

I have a set of stock unported cylinders that are stock bore. I will include the stock pistons as well. Asking $175.00 - I will pay the shipping if shipped.

CYL1.jpg

CYL2.jpg

CYL3.jpg

CYL4.jpg

CYL5.jpg

CYL6.jpg

CYL7.jpg

CYL8.jpg

CYL9.jpg

Here is a stock head. Asking $75.00 - I will pay the shipping if shipped.

HEAD1.jpg

HEAD2.jpg

HEAD3.jpg

HEAD4.jpg

Here is a stock crank. Asking $100.00 - I will pay the shipping if shipped.

CRANK1.jpg

CRANK2.jpg

Here is a stock set of carbs with throttle cable - Asking $75.00 - I will pay the shipping if shipped.

CARB1.jpg

PM me if you have questions or want more details.

Marc

iv never seen such clean cylinders looks like pictures out of the clymers book. haha

ea

Yea, that is what a light box will get you. They are easy to make and they really enhance taking pictures of products.