4 mill sale or part out

I have a 4 mill project that never got finished.to finish it needs carbs,pipes and plastic. what it does have.its a cub motor with a 1-5 override,39 mm intakes,with a lock up clutch and hinson basket.+4 swingarm,asv levers billet pegs elkas set for 220 rider the rear has the elka rebuilt kit with dual rate spring,i know im missing parts so im me on any questions.i would like to sell complete just because i dont really have the time to tear down and ship,but i have boat/jet ski fever so trades considered im going on vacation this week so i will be tied up but i will be checking emails so hit me up.if i dont have any good offers by end of next week im parting her out.thanks

post-27440-12751088586566_thumb.jpg

post-27440-12751089466187_thumb.jpg

I have a 4 mill project that never got finished.to finish it needs carbs,pipes and plastic. what it does have.its a cub motor with a 1-5 override,39 mm intakes,with a lock up clutch and hinson basket.+4 swingarm,asv levers billet pegs elkas set for 220 rider the rear has the elka rebuilt kit with dual rate spring,i know im missing parts so im me on any questions.i would like to sell complete just because i dont really have the time to tear down and ship,but i have boat/jet ski fever so trades considered im going on vacation this week so i will be tied up but i will be checking emails so hit me up.if i dont have any good offers by end of next week im parting her out.thanks

post-27440-12751090660456_thumb.jpg

i would like 3000.for the motor, it has the 5 mill hotrods crank,with the over ride,the cases are trenched for up to a 10 mill.i'll let the complete motor go for that shifters kick starter to the 39mm intakes

Sounds good, thank you. That's a little more than I'm looking to spend but well worth the price.