Advice for sand/ dirt drags

TideFan

Yeah, I know about the big races. I hope I can make the one in Oct. When I was talking about them running late was on regular nights though. I heard the place used to be packed with 4x4, utility quads, etc running. Are you planning on making the race in October?

man you guys are lucky to have bracket racing around there. that is really the only fair way for us broke guys to compete. there is no kind of consistant atv drag racing around here. tons of places to bracket race cars and bikes tho. what length is the track

man you guys are lucky to have bracket racing around there. that is really the only fair way for us broke guys to compete. there is no kind of consistant atv drag racing around here. tons of places to bracket race cars and bikes tho. what length is the track

No doubt...i wish they would set it up here..

• 2 weeks later...

what kind of set up do you have ?

you can make a strut for the rear , find some blaster shocks. maybe look into a modded shift star .

if you dont have one.. a pancake bearing for your clutch is a must ... drag bike, trail bike , or just stocker .... dont want the ball welded to the rod