Drag banshee

wannaplay

looking for a drag banshee for around 3000 my number is 9899420135 thanks David or email turner169@sprint.blackberry.net send pics and price and list of mods thanks

if you got 3000.00 for a shee then you should have no problem paying me the money you owe me. You got my paypal addy and number.

looking for a drag banshee for around 3000 my number is 9899420135 thanks David or email turner169@sprint.blackberry.net send pics and price and list of mods thanks

i have a friend named tom isom, he has a drag bike with a extended frame, 4mil k&t stock cylinder bike with pwk carbs, and cut tranny for around 2800

say man get that bs out of here. this guy is a thief!

Ya wtf!!!??? I also know of someone you owe money to and that $3000 you speak of was to buy his drag bike. Maybe ill advise him to keep that motor and sell it on here?!! Keep your eyes open for a 4mil up for sale.....FUCKIN THIEF!!!!

thanks guys. still havnt heard from. him. numerous txt's, calls and PM's no answers.

Just a thought David. i will be in any thread you make on here and ATVDR until i get my 75.00. Its the principle. Pay me what is owed and it will be done and forgot about.

Yeah man thats the same shit he did with me, wouldnt respond to anything . If you go myspace you can see his profile.