brake lever and lock-up

just curious what others have done to keep the rear brake lever from rubbing the dd lockup cover. i don't like how tight it wedges in there, but i also don't want to adjust it so far down that you have to roll your foot almost strait down to use the brake. it goes too far down as it is when you really have to brake. there is no air in the lines or anything of that nature, it works fine with the stock cover. do you need to buy a special lever, or pegs to clear, and make it right? i was considering just welding mine up differently..... :shrugani:

Photo0588.jpgPhoto0590.jpg

yah, i bent it out a bit, and had to use spacers to bolt the nerfs on.......guess i'll just have to space it more and hope the pegs hold. you do allot of jumping and hard stompin on the pegs ryan?

yah, i bent it out a bit, and had to use spacers to bolt the nerfs on.......guess i'll just have to space it more and hope the pegs hold. you do allot of jumping and hard stompin on the pegs ryan?

Yep. I didn't space my pegs out though. I just bent the brake lever up in the middle, and then out away from the lockout.