Jetting?

ok i have a 2005 yamaha banshee, the bike is pretty much stock except for exhaust...right now i have FMF Gold Series "Fatty" pipes with gutted FMF Power Core 2 silencers..i also have a K&N air filter with Outerwears.....I have been having trouble with jetting the bike and was hoping someone who is knowledgeable in this area could help me out...right now i am running 260 main jets along with 27.5 piolets and its running lean..I was hopeing someone could tell me what mains and piolets i should be running...My altitude is 24 feet....and the temperature is in the 90s. thanks alot

Deff lean if your not running a lid and are running 260 mains!!!! Dont run it until you can get larger mains put in. I would stat with 300's to be on the safe side. And that will be on the RICH side and will prob end up running around 280 if you end up with 100 deg. Watch your Eng temp so you dont blow a top end. I stop riding my banshee when it hits 90deg. If your going to be running your bike in that hot of temps, I would prob look at changing your rad fluid to about 75% water and 25% anti. Water dissipates the heat. Not the antifreeze.

ok i guess ill just buy some 280s 290s and 300s to be safe..so what size piolets should i get or should i just stick with the 27.5s..thanks and when i change my air filter should i stick with the K&N or should i go with a foam filter?

Its around 90degrees around here too .. at those temps with your fattys and No Lid your mains should be between 280-300 .. and yes a 30 pilot jet would be a great choice also ;)

As for the filter i use foam type filters because they're mush easier to clean than k&n.

Chris