T-5's for LRD's

I have a mint set of t-5's and stingers. The pipes have zero dents or dings in them. CamAtv and I tried 4-5 sets of pipes yesterday on my 4mill stock cylinder. I tried Shearers and didnt like em, CPI's were a lil better, another set I cant remember which ones they were and last we tried a set of LRD's. The LRD's seemed to pull a little harder on the top end and and still had low and mid range. I tried to post pics, but said the damn photo was too big. I can email pics if anyone has a nice set of LRD's. I dont want junk pipes with flaking chrome, rust and dents and dings in em. My T-5's are in excellent shape and I expect the same for trade or damn close to it.

I have a nice set of chrome adjustables w shortened silencers w star lite black pc cans but these pipes r bad ass. Cash. Offers possibly accepted I. Have a set of rockets coming my way to compare but Lrd is the best tuneable pipe.

Come on fellas.....someone has a set of LRDs sitting around im sure....

I have a nice set of chrome adjustables w shortened silencers w star lite black pc cans but these pipes r bad ass. Cash. Offers possibly accepted I. Have a set of rockets coming my way to compare but Lrd is the best tuneable pipe.

I couldnt agree with you more!! CamAtv and I tried numerous sets of pipes on my 4mill this past weekend and the LRD's were the top performer with the t-5's coming in a close second. I could feel in the power where the power topped out and the LRD's seemed to climb a little higher in the rpm. I was really impressed with em. The only reason I didnt swap Cam is because his LRD's were built for a lonestar frame and they fit super tight and burned my airbox a little bit. I dont have any cash right now. But I do have a brand new 4 mill cub cylinder!! Its gonna take a lot more than a set of LRD's to get the cub cylinder though. As a matter of fact, I just got the cub in the mail today. Im running a stock cylinder 4mill right now and bought the cub before I figured out which direction I wanted to go with the engine.

Hahaha trade him dude Lrd rev out n hit higher rpms then nd other pipe I've seen indy car rev sounds coming threw the trails I have a set of them rocket 2s coming see wat the deal w them. If he dnt trade u for them Lrd maybe wen u go to cub cylinder maybe interested in std ones of they port timing is set up fpr 4mil that's my next route.

i have a set of LRD adjustables and would definetly swap for the T5s, u still got em?

bump this shit up I had a set of these pipes and people lowballed me on the price for 2 years cause its a small company these are heavy duty pipes tough as shit and have great rep for trails amd mx this is what you want

I rode a 4 mill cub with LRD's a while back and then threw some shearers on it and I hated the loss of bottom end with the shearers. But yeah I still got the T-5's. I took a pic of them this morning but will have to text it to ya. Im on a work computer now and they dont like it much when Im uploading pics on a work computer lol! As for my 4mill, I just got it back last saturday. It has a total of 3 hrs ride time on it. What a night and day difference just by adding a 4 mill crank and portmatching everything to get the numbers we wanted. Im running a 21cc dome in it now but would like to bump up to a 19cc dome and run straight 110 octane. Im running a 93/110 blend right now. I bought a 4mill cub cylinder before I decided to go with the stock cylinder 4mill. Going to the cub cylinder would be so easy cuz all I need is pistons and I can get a set of 68mm pistons for $150.

when I jumped to a 70mm 4mill I never tryed the lrds just cause they didn't flow the way it was setup drag port and lrd not so good but dune port or mx trail nice if you want more lowend clamp the chambers together more. more top open them up alil this company gets no fucking credit anymore and they should

I rode a 4 mill cub with LRD's a while back and then threw some shearers on it and I hated the loss of bottom end with the shearers. But yeah I still got the T-5's. I took a pic of them this morning but will have to text it to ya. Im on a work computer now and they dont like it much when Im uploading pics on a work computer lol! As for my 4mill, I just got it back last saturday. It has a total of 3 hrs ride time on it. What a night and day difference just by adding a 4 mill crank and portmatching everything to get the numbers we wanted. Im running a 21cc dome in it now but would like to bump up to a 19cc dome and run straight 110 octane. Im running a 93/110 blend right now. I bought a 4mill cub cylinder before I decided to go with the stock cylinder 4mill. Going to the cub cylinder would be so easy cuz all I need is pistons and I can get a set of 68mm pistons for $150.

when I jumped to a 70mm 4mill I never tryed the lrds just cause they didn't flow the way it was setup drag port and lrd not so good but dune port or mx trail nice if you want more lowend clamp the chambers together more. more top open them up alil this company gets no fucking credit anymore and they should

...ive got a nice set of lrd adjustable pipes and silencers. with billet front hangers. 225 shipped

You have it backwards, The shorter the belly of the chamber the more topend, The longer the more bottom end.