Sand Mountain, Nv

AlkyGirl

Nope u didn't ruffle my feathers at all, I was actually laughing at the whole thing. Still am to be honest. No need to be angry over some friendly racing and over what somebody I don't even know say's. Not worth it, we all had a good time and that is all that matters really. And I just watched some videos we have from the weekend, and we have video proof of her beating the white and blue 7 mill by a good amount. MPH does not matter in a race,unless it's a top speed race. Sorry :confused: Only thing that matters is ET, who gets from point A to point B the fastest. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. :cheers:

LMFAO!!!!! This is tooo much :rotflmao: HELL YES Walmart seat cover looks pretty bad ass....I have had many complements on it :drool: I need someone who is computer savvy to get these vids up to solve this matter.

Oh yeah....and next time bring the bike outta the trailer kinda hard to have fast bikes on the hill when they are still sitten in the trailer :cheers:

nothing wrong with jb weld hell i use bubble gum. duct dape what ever it takes to finsh out the weekend, go out to ride not sit around and talk about how fast my bike is

:cheers: Thanx Mercury.....My point exactly....I am also pretty sure that bondo or fiberglass filler works on plastic filling....never heard of JB Weld being used for plastic filling but thats cool... :rolleyes:

:cheers: Thanx Mercury.....My point exactly....I am also pretty sure that bondo or fiberglass filler works on plastic filling....never heard of JB Weld being used for plastic filling but thats cool... :rolleyes:

HAHA well this is the wht/blue 7mill. Alkygirl like i said on atvdragracers.com race day is on saturday not on sunday. saturday i spent the time to tune the crap out of my bike and get it running good and thats when it was running 81 on my gun. Sunday is when we raced i was tired and burnt out and didnt tune my bike at all and it was only running 77 mph up the hill and yes thats when you beat me and yes you have video but i was not running like i was on saturday and like i said on the other site if we would have raced on saturday i would have won but i understand your motor wasnt running.

HAHA well this is the wht/blue 7mill. Alkygirl like i said on atvdragracers.com race day is on saturday not on sunday. saturday i spent the time to tune the crap out of my bike and get it running good and thats when it was running 81 on my gun. Sunday is when we raced i was tired and burnt out and didnt tune my bike at all and it was only running 77 mph up the hill and yes thats when you beat me and yes you have video but i was not running like i was on saturday and like i said on the other site if we would have raced on saturday i would have won but i understand your motor wasnt running.

shoulda woulda coulda. in my book a loss is a loss and a win is a win. no need for excuses, they just make ya sound like a poorsport. :shrugani:

:rotflmao: Guess we will have to see the Saturday of Labor Day then huh Chris....lol...maybe I wouldnt have beaten you by so much if I raced on Saturday but still would have won.... :cheers: LOL....Didnt help I was running wet stacks on my shee.....who the fuck does that!! You have to admit it was pretty intense!!! We all had fun thats what matters... :headbang: I got my cylinder off and to my suprise everything looks gravy besides the cracks and pin holes in the water jackets.....but Nate will have that fixed in a Jiff!! :bolt:

talking about rigging some shit up to get through the weekend. That's exactly what i had to do this weekend. I bent my top a-arm right at the ball joint. Did I let that ruin my weekend? HELL NO I bent it back and strapped a wrench on the top of the arm to help keep it from flexing up again. Got me through the rest of the weekend and still had a great time. Hey shit happens

talking about rigging some shit up to get through the weekend. That's exactly what i had to do this weekend. I bent my top a-arm right at the ball joint. Did I let that ruin my weekend? HELL NO I bent it back and strapped a wrench on the top of the arm to help keep it from flexing up again. Got me through the rest of the weekend and still had a great time. Hey shit happens

Now that's special! Greg called you today we've got an arm when your ready.