I bought an 02 shee the guy told me the top end had two hours on it but runs horrible it is stroked not sure exactly what it is..

It has a 4mm spacer plate on the bottom.. It has fmf knar pipes open k&n and boost bottle.. The carbs have a 300 main with 30 pilots

my problem is when I start it left side seems fine but the right keeps sputtering? I clean the carbs it has great spark just runs horrible on the

right side?? Please help banshee gods

I bought an 02 shee the guy told me the top end had two hours on it but runs horrible it is stroked not sure exactly what it is..

It has a 4mm spacer plate on the bottom.. It has fmf knar pipes open k&n and boost bottle.. The carbs have a 300 main with 30 pilots

my problem is when I start it left side seems fine but the right keeps sputtering? I clean the carbs it has great spark just runs horrible on the

right side?? Please help banshee gods

Carbs synced?

Carbs synced?

yeah i check the holes on the carbs and i think they are.. heres the kicker i went the usual route checked fuel spark and compression

the reeds are good the plugs are getting getting fuel and it has great spark.. the bad is i did a compression check and both cylinders are 60psi

is that even possible ? the guy i bought this from swears the top end was redone.. its takes a few kicks and fires right up just runs loke crap lol

yeah i check the holes on the carbs and i think they are.. heres the kicker i went the usual route checked fuel spark and compression

the reeds are good the plugs are getting getting fuel and it has great spark.. the bad is i did a compression check and both cylinders are 60psi

is that even possible ? the guy i bought this from swears the top end was redone.. its takes a few kicks and fires right up just runs loke crap lol

try a diff comp tester

id get another gauge and test it, do you have both plugs out, with the throttle open and keep kicking untill the gauge stops ?.

do you have access to a leak down tester ?.

is the tors connected ?

stick new plugs in and start it and let it do its thing, turn it off, then pull the plugs out and see what the one that is spluttering looks like.

id get another gauge and test it, do you have both plugs out, with the throttle open and keep kicking untill the gauge stops ?.

do you have access to a leak down tester ?.

is the tors connected ?

stick new plugs in and start it and let it do its thing, turn it off, then pull the plugs out and see what the one that is spluttering looks like.

no tors i dont have a leak down tester i did the test while the other plug was in or should leave both plugs out while wot?

deff try another comp tester and if ur running stock carbs make sure there in sinc .also is the choke tube that hooks the carbs togather is in place and that ur slides on in the correct carbs all these will make ur bike run like a turd .deff make sure ur jets will work for ur mods and elevation or ul burn up ur motor ....... good luck

deff try another comp tester and if ur running stock carbs make sure there in sinc .also is the choke tube that hooks the carbs togather is in place and that ur slides on in the correct carbs all these will make ur bike run like a turd .deff make sure ur jets will work for ur mods and elevation or ul burn up ur motor ....... good luck

there is is no choke tube that connects both together at all? should there be one lol im new to these things..

there is only one choke and thats on the left carb nothin on the right one.. i talked to a racing shop the guy told me

the jets should be fine.. i guess what im getting at would a different comp tester really make that much of a diffrerence?

the only other thing i can think of when the did the top he didnt use long rod pistons would stock pistons screw with the comp?

just a theory? this is my first shee ive own tons of quadracers actually traded one of my racers for this shee.. i know this thing has much potenial

with the stroker and other mods just this compression and running like crap is killing me lol

yeh, there is a tube that connects the carbs together, if you look in between them you should see it, if you dont, you need to get some small 1/4" (i think) fuel hose and connect it up. the tube runs inline with the choke knob, in between the carbs.

if he used short rod pistons on a long rod, you would have way more compression because the pin hight is lower on a stock piston.

haha you get a diff comp gauge because yours could be faulty.