ANOTHER WANNAPLAY BAD SELLER THREAD

jtraptor660

Bought a chassis off the guy. Was told that i would be able to convert it from a rigid to suspended by changing my ball joints on my shaws. none the less i couldnt. also the rear brake mount was a real mickey mouse job abd was not included in our conversations when i asked if there was anything wrong with it. so i took it to metal tech to get worked on and it needed 600.00 worth of work. mind you i paid 850.00 for the frame. i talked to this guy and we agreed to get me some refund due to me not getting what i paid for. Me being a nice guy i accepted 150.00 refund. Well i have only seend half of it and it has been a lil over a month and a half. i know its only 75.00 bucks but it can be used. Dude owes me money and now wont respond to my txts or calls.

His name is David Turner.

Dude has the same last name as me now i dont even like my last name.

Buyers be aware. Dude is shady. it took 600.00 to get the frame where im happy with it. something that was supposed to ne a deal at 850.00 i am now 1375.00 deep in it.

Edited by jtraptor660

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a chassis off the guy. Was told that i would be able to convert it from a rigid to suspended by changing my ball joints on my shaws. none the less i couldnt. also the rear brake mount was a real mickey mouse job abd was not included in our conversations when i asked if there was anything wrong with it. so i took it to metal tech to get worked on and it needed 600.00 worth of work. mind you i paid 850.00 for the frame. i talked to this guy and we agreed to get me some refund due to me not getting what i paid for. Me being a nice guy i accepted 150.00 refund. Well i have only seend half of it and it has been a lil over a month and a half. i know its only 75.00 bucks but it can be used. Dude owes me money and now wont respond to my txts or calls.

His name is David Turner.

Dude has the same last name as me now i dont even like my last name.

Buyers be aware. Dude is shady. it took 600.00 to get the frame where im happy with it. something that was supposed to ne a deal at 850.00 i am now 1375.00 deep in it.

I hear ya bro i went through hell with that piece of shit, Wannaplay you suck ,i hope your family knows that your a crook.Same thing here man ,he would not respond to emails,phone calls or texts,but once he caught wind of me getting money back he was a whiny little bitch

• 4 weeks later...