Banshee Schematic

i thought this would be useful for alot of you guys it the full schematic for yamaha banshee and you can order the parts you need there to so its a Double win

http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycles/2006-yamaha-motorcycle-yfz350v-banshee/o/m8739

good looking out,that should be a sticky!save people alot of searching and will at least give a ballpark in prices!!!nice!

The problem with Bike Bandit is their website uses proprietary part numbers, not Yamaha part numbers. So you, can't use the numbers anywhere else. The websites for CheapCycleParts.com, or a couple of others will give you Yamaha part numbers. Cheap Cycle Parts, and RideNow Powersports, and Apache Motorcycles in Pheonix all have better prices than bike Bike Bandit usually.

Also if bike bandit doesn't have a part in stock it seems to take forever to get.

I had to wait two weeks once for a single gasket because they didn't have it stock.

If they did have it in stock I usally got it next day.

OEM parts take awhile to get direct from yamaha, I have waited 6 weeks before. Most likely if the site is out of stock they reorder through them.