problem here need some possibilities

out of nowhere one day I go to start it and it runs like shit, I did a leak test it held, cleaned the carbs twice, did a compression test(both about 117). what its doing is smoking alot, the plugs are oily, even has oil on the mufler tips. the mains are 310, clip middle, 27.5 pilot. the thing that drives me crazy is when I parked it there was no issues with its operation. I mixed 93 octane with about 10oz of klotz. the freakin exaust doesnt smell like klotz should. banghead

out of nowhere one day I go to start it and it runs like shit, I did a leak test it held, cleaned the carbs twice, did a compression test(both about 117). what its doing is smoking alot, the plugs are oily, even has oil on the mufler tips. the mains are 310, clip middle, 27.5 pilot. the thing that drives me crazy is when I parked it there was no issues with its operation. I mixed 93 octane with about 10oz of klotz. the freakin exaust doesnt smell like klotz should. banghead

117 psi compression is not very much

117 psi compression is not very much

stock head with 60 over wisecos. gonna try to lean out a new gas mixture, it idles good but has bad throttle response and isnt revving hard.