Stock banshee

papa_smurf49319

<<Hey ya'll. i dont race, but i do wanna aim my shee towards mx. But then again, i got a cottage at SL in the summer, so its gotta be fun in the dunes too. Anyways my point was, i heard a few of u guys r from around GR. Thats my home. right now im up in big rapids for college, but i go home to ride as much as i can. Just wonderin if u guys would want to meet up some time. We mostly ride in the summer, but do make a few trips in the winter. Plus we own like5 acres to ride on if u guys r ever in the area. Let me know, maby i'llgive u my email address and we can plan somehting. peace. >>

I'm from GR, abd its my home, unfortunally. Damn boy, ya own 5 acres?! I come up to your area to ride...But ya gotta lend me a Quad to ride hehe :) Get back to me

I'm taking my stock Shee out to the track tomorrow - for about the 3rd time since I bought it a month or two ago!!! I'm coming off of a fully set up 440ex, so going back to stock width,shocks,everything is a HUGE step backwards for me!!!!! No biggie since I won't be racing seriously again until the spring and getting my 450, but I agree about it beating the pi$$ out of you!!! LOL!!! It's fun though! And if you can land the jumps right you will do alright, it's the times you DON'T land the jumps right and that $4000 suspension isn't there to bail you out!!! :D

I figure if I practice on the tracks on the Shee as much as possible, I will learn how to actually REV an engine, and I will be a much better rider when I get a fully set up quad again!!!

It's so hard not to slap some +3 a-arms, SSD ELka's and an RPM swingarm on this thing!!!! ;) You guys that race Shee's have all my respect!!! :)