BEST 35MM 2 INTO 1 CARB EXAUST COMBO

True but neither do banshee's in general. Im just saying that compared to my stock twin carb set up i like the 2 into 1 more.

Snop. is saying that, if you were to ride a banshee built for bottom end it wouldnt feel anything like your set up. You would really know what

"awsome low end" is.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only you guys new what you were missing with running a set of 28mm flatslides instead of those shitty 2 into 1 intake setups.

If only you would realize that your dyno sheets are only showing you how bad the Trinity design is....the Graydon is an awesome performer. (15 years of seat time and plenty of people who are stunned at my 2into1 performance. My other bike is a fully ported 472 cheetah) I have 28 Mikuni's on my wife's new 370 long rod and I'm selling them and running the Graydon with a 36PWK. You like the 28's? Make an offer. They are brand new with only 2 rides.

As for this guys post...he's not asking you to throw every owners 2 into 1 under the bus. He's saying "What pipe would work best for what he has for an intake and carb". You think the 2 into 1's suck....there are plenty of people who would insist that a 350 should run 30's 33's or 35's. There is more than one way to get the job done. The key is the total combo...

If only you would realize that your dyno sheets are only showing you how bad the Trinity design is....the Graydon is an awesome performer. (15 years of seat time and plenty of people who are stunned at my 2into1 performance. My other bike is a fully ported 472 cheetah) I have 28 Mikuni's on my wife's new 370 long rod and I'm selling them and running the Graydon with a 36PWK. You like the 28's? Make an offer. They are brand new with only 2 rides.

As for this guys post...he's not asking you to throw every owners 2 into 1 under the bus. He's saying "What pipe would work best for what he has for an intake and carb". You think the 2 into 1's suck....there are plenty of people who would insist that a 350 should run 30's 33's or 35's. There is more than one way to get the job done. The key is the total combo...

huh? that last half sounds cut off....

I ran a cascade 2-1 setup with a 38mm carb, t5's,+4 timing, agressive dune port,coolhead w/20cc domes, and a k&n pod. I loved it. Even though i never had it perfectly dialed in "whatever perfectly is?" I still really liked the way it performed and ran compared to my flatslide keihin 28's I had prior on the same motor. :shrugani:

and what about that -1 swingarm..was that to set it to 250r specs...if so what kinda swinger is it

I cut down a stock swinger myself. And the -1 helps with handling as well as jumping. Makes the bike more balanced, since i have +2 +1 A Arms, a -1 Swinger helps make the banshees motor more center of the wheel base., since banshees motors are forward of center.

graydon intake is great. they would be very easy to make also. i ran one for a long time on an mx banshee with a 39mm kehien with a powerjet. and pc's. if you want more bottom end try t-6's if you want more top end try cpi's your going to loose bottom with the cpi's the t-5's may have a wee bit more on top but not much. i really liked the pc's on my lil 350 with dual 38's on alky..