$260 or trade for 33mm PWK gas carbs.

-Clippard style powerjets w/ K&T custom cut powerjet needles,

-.118 dumps

-EGL needles

-68 pilots

-.118 mains

-One float removed

1b37df60.jpg

I've got a guy interested in the whole package. I've got to wait and see if he wants it or not before I can trade off the carbs. If he doesn't want it, I'd be interested in a trade with ya. I'll let you know...

- Jared

Those pics fucking suck Jared. Check out the badass pic of the carbs he sent you. Oh wait it's the whole bike not just a nice pic of the carbs. Ok I"m done starting shit just thought I would point that out. Jared could sandblast the shit out of them for ya. Ok done again.

BUMP BUMP BUMP.

There ya go. Free bump even though you were already at the top.

Better pics mean better pics. I wanted to

see if the were half way clean. I got 35 pwk but when you wait you lose out

Thanks, but I wasn't interested in 35's. I've got a set of 35's laying around, 38's, 39's, 41's, 26's, 34's... The post clearly stated that I was looking for 33pwk's. It seems pretty obvious from the pics that the carbs are clean. I keep all my stuff clean. Hand-wash all my toys after every ride. I didn't lose out on anything. Thanks though.

Those pics fucking suck Jared. Check out the badass pic of the carbs he sent you. Oh wait it's the whole bike not just a nice pic of the carbs. Ok I"m done starting shit just thought I would point that out. Jared could sandblast the shit out of them for ya. Ok done again.

BUMP BUMP BUMP.

There ya go. Free bump even though you were already at the top.

These carbs would go great on your cheetah beast jon... Thanks for the bump.

I've got a guy interested in the whole package. I've got to wait and see if he wants it or not before I can trade off the carbs. If he doesn't want it, I'd be interested in a trade with ya. I'll let you know...

- Jared

My email is mreichanadter@comcast.net if you'd like to get ahold of me that way, or call/text (574)292-8906

-Mike

My email is mreichanadter@comcast.net if you'd like to get ahold of me that way, or call/text (574)292-8906

-Mike

Still waiting to hear back from the guy about the package deal. I will let you know as soon as I hear from him... Thanks

- Jared

Tried to PM you but your box is full, just wanted to touch base with you to see if that package deal is going through or not. I've got some other parts I have to ship out tomorrow, would be more than happy to pull my PJ's off, clean em up and send them out. Hate to keep buggin you bro, just wanna be burnin some meth this weekend.

-Mike