"New" to me pipes

Got a set of "new" to me FMF gold signature series pipes (real cheap) , that's what P.O. said they were , that's what's stamped on them. 1 , any idea what type of power these make? 2 jetting requirements as far as simular set up comparedwith like fatties or gnarley? 4mil , NO porting , K&N,lid on. Thanks.

Throw up a pic or two of them. I run the OLD style FMF gold sig series. I love them.

These are mine:

IMG_6884.jpg

IMG_6885.jpg

IMG_6887.jpg

They replaced my Paul Turner hi-rev's. I'd never go back to PT's.

Got a set of "new" to me FMF gold signature series pipes (real cheap) , that's what P.O. said they were , that's what's stamped on them. 1 , any idea what type of power these make? 2 jetting requirements as far as simular set up comparedwith like fatties or gnarley? 4mil , NO porting , K&N,lid on. Thanks.

1: I think most fmf's make a low to mid range power.

2: If your already running fmf's, just changing the type I don't think your jetting will change much. I dont know anything about fmf brand but I would think they would all be fairly similar between those three you listed, but im sure someone will chime in who has these pipes.

Why are you changing pipes?

Those are them Matt !! Changing from stock pipes 06Special. The weight savings alone is worth one horse LOL. Now I'll just do a little search to get idea where to start on jetting. Reason I said cheap cause I got pipes , silencers , seat, al. bumper , rear fenders, 5gal tank, and foot pegs for $130 !! Thank you both for your reply !!