Litlle Sahara, OK May 14-16

springer

i know it was mentioned already on another topic, but i couldn't find it. who all is planning on going. i normally like to come several days early, maybe tuesday, but i doubt i'll be able to come before friday this time. hoping the wife will stay in OKC so i can have a sort of man trip. :headbang::headbang:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im comming up with tim..... i think on friday? im on my bike like zac on a bottle of buttershots! even if shannon has to pull me down the drag strip this bitch is comming with me! :cheers:

i just wish tim would loose the clear shower curtain! its kinda creepy :yank:

ha, tanner i was thinking about starting this topic last night

but yes, me and my wife will be down either wednesday during the day or thursday during the day depending on if we stay and work wednesday. we'll be down till sunday. im good with sharing a camping spot with someone. dont care were really. but my tahoe sucks at pulling through the sand! damn peg leg!

think ill see if we can bring the frozen margarita machine with us.

my wife also said shannon is not allowed on any of our bikes after 1am or more then 5 beers.

Edited by magz

LMAO @ Magz.......Shannon 5 beers are you carazy? If you get there before we do grab me a spot with water and electricity. I would rather stay on the state side less dust and closer to the entrance. The spots are smaller at the state so grab me a spot beside you, my door is on the right side.

LMAO @ Magz.......Shannon 5 beers are you carazy? If you get there before we do grab me a spot with water and electricity. I would rather stay on the state side less dust and closer to the entrance. The spots are smaller at the state so grab me a spot beside you, my door is on the right side.

WTH? Five beers is like foreplay! And NOTHING happens before 1am! Besides Magz, I don't wanna ride that 700 anyway, sumbitch is to hard to roll off of me. I can get sites on Wed. since I should be rolling in Wed. afternoon. Just let me know what I need to grab. I don't think it is an event weekend and I would like to grab sites in the middle north of the T shirt shop like always.

Lemme know

SP

WTH? Five beers is like foreplay! And NOTHING happens before 1am! Besides Magz, I don't wanna ride that 700 anyway, sumbitch is to hard to roll off of me. I can get sites on Wed. since I should be rolling in Wed. afternoon. Just let me know what I need to grab. I don't think it is an event weekend and I would like to grab sites in the middle north of the T shirt shop like always.

Lemme know

SP

So far is looks like, CJ, Tanner and myself who need a site.

So far is looks like, CJ, Tanner and myself who need a site.

yup, ill need water and electric spot...wife aint ganna be happy if she cant set the AC to like 50 at night...you'd think she was going through the "change"

i thought zac said he was making this one?

Edited by magz

my birthday is the 15th, so maybe the wife will let me spend it at ls! lol i haven't looked at the events, but as mentioned above is it a event weekend? depending on rather a buddy of mine works the 15th i might be all by my lonesome so i may ht you guys up and see where you all will be camped at....

i thought zac said he was making this one?

I will call ZAK today and see what he has happening that weekend. I will try to twist him arm over the phone to get him to come.

my birthday is the 15th, so maybe the wife will let me spend it at ls! lol i haven't looked at the events, but as mentioned above is it a event weekend? depending on rather a buddy of mine works the 15th i might be all by my lonesome so i may ht you guys up and see where you all will be camped at....

By all means come on, more the merrier. We may need help containing Spurdy after a 12 pack.......lol