different in bowls and petcock question

well first off, i read the bowls are different left to right... but when i had them apart i was looking and didn't see anything different on the insides, and the one on the outside has a lil brass ball in it... (with pics)

2010-04-25162205.jpg

2010-04-25162307.jpg

second question is that petcock on the bottom of the fuel tank... mine has a res (reserve), off, and on... i only get fuel if its in the res position.... not any of the others. WTF!!! do you guys have res?

well first off, i read the bowls are different left to right... but when i had them apart i was looking and didn't see anything different on the insides, and the one on the outside has a lil brass ball in it... (with pics)

second question is that petcock on the bottom of the fuel tank... mine has a res (reserve), off, and on... i only get fuel if its in the res position.... not any of the others. WTF!!! do you guys have res?

take the valve off the tank and clean the screens they are probably plugged

Take your gas valve off by un screwing the two screws on the bottom. When you pull it out there should be a tall screen which is your on feed and a short one which is your res. Feed. Clean both plus blow out the valve. Also give the tank a good rinse with soap and water then like a qaurt of gas. You should be good.