rebuild

ok so like two weeks ago i threw a bearing on my crank and blew my engine up right. i was looking around at parts all that shit so i figured if i am going to rebuild this thing i am going to do it right and wanted to know what you guys thought about what i am getting done. k so i am getting hot rod HD crank trued and welded first off with a mild port weico pistons v3 force reeds and 34mm carbs i also have fmf fatties and its obviously going to be jetted and all that i am even getting it dyno tuned all this together for about 1500 that sound like a good deal?

ok so like two weeks ago i threw a bearing on my crank and blew my engine up right. i was looking around at parts all that shit so i figured if i am going to rebuild this thing i am going to do it right and wanted to know what you guys thought about what i am getting done. k so i am getting hot rod HD crank trued and welded first off with a mild port weico pistons v3 force reeds and 34mm carbs i also have fmf fatties and its obviously going to be jetted and all that i am even getting it dyno tuned all this together for about 1500 that sound like a good deal?

Your right in there!