Pa. Hill Climbing Helmet Cam

tz750dragracer

awesome! i just snagged a vholdr a couple months ago. havent used it yet. the picture is awesome. cant wait to use it at the hillclimbs.

its too bad that video does hills like that no justice. i know that hill is way steeper than the video makes it look.

awesome! i just snagged a vholdr a couple months ago. havent used it yet. the picture is awesome. cant wait to use it at the hillclimbs.

its too bad that video does hills like that no justice. i know that hill is way steeper than the video makes it look.

First time using it. Very simple to set up and use. I had to convert the videos so I could edit with Windows movie maker. I am to cheap to buy editing software.

Don

First time using it. Very simple to set up and use. I had to convert the videos so I could edit with Windows movie maker. I am to cheap to buy editing software.

Don

what the hell, i didnt know i had to convert it. i also use windows movie maker. how did you convert the videos?

what the hell, i didnt know i had to convert it. i also use windows movie maker. how did you convert the videos?

Glad to help, just download the Prizm video converter. It's free and easy to use. I sound like an advertisement. HA HA

http://www.nchsoftware.com/software/video.html

Don

Glad to help, just download the Prizm video converter. It's free and easy to use. I sound like an advertisement. HA HA

http://www.nchsoftware.com/software/video.html

Don

sweet, i just downloaded it. i had no idea that id have to do that. i have a gopro camera too and its pretty easy to use. a couple times i missed video though because the button didnt get pushed just right. i like the slide on/off on the vholdr..

• 2 months later...

Im headin to trevorton this saturday if anyone is interested. supposed to be nice

Too hot for me. Was up a few weeks ago, was over 90 by lunch. I will be up when this heat wave breaks. Planning a group camp, ride in Sep. Will post here when I have date.

Don