banshee or trx450r

TRX450R. Outdated, no efi no aluminum frame and so on. Yeah you can throw money at them but there way better choices for sure now.

If you really want a nice 450, get a YFZR or a new LTR or KTM. :cheers:

Honda really needs the step up there game and totally redo there "R" from the bottom up, alum frame, EFI and ect ect, to contend with the other big dogs.

iv heard that some trx with some money up in it can out run a banshee that what my friend been sayin :confused:

Take the same amount of money you put into that 450 and put it in a banshee and that 450 won't stand a chance. It costs more to mod a 450 than it does banshee's

iv heard that some trx with some money up in it can out run a banshee that what my friend been sayin :confused:

Well iv'e heard of pigs that can fly, but ive never seen any in my day :P

def banshee for the dunes. and they hold their own in the trails. If you were strictly trails then the 450 is what you want but dunes the shee prevails.

i disagree with get a 450 for the trails i have a 2005 banshee and u bring any 450 to the trail and i'll kick it's ass all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!